Monday, September 14, 2009

UK EXPERTS CALL FOR NATIONAL NETWORK OF 'SHOOTING GALLERIES' AFTER HAILING SUCCESSFUL TRIALS:

“A group of government-appointed drug experts will call for a nationwide network of ‘shooting galleries’ to provide injectable heroin for hardened drug addicts across the country. A pioneering trial programme prescribing heroin to long-term addicts has shown ‘major benefits; in cutting crime and reducing street sales of drugs.” A positive accompanying editorial was headlined, “An injection of common sense.” Full story in the Independent (London)

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 27 years old women and I have been in and out of treatment facilities for the past 8 years for heroin addiction. I've been to 12 step programs, detox's, NA, and nothing seemed to work. Then my mom found Narconon Arrowhead. I now have 1 year and 3 months clean and am the happiest I've ever been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home